The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a “joining fee” due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with certain documents.
- Completed Application Form and Medical form
- Copy of Student passport, Visa and Emirates ID
- Copy of the Sponsor passport, Visa, and Emirates ID
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Vaccination Card
- Four Passport Photographs
- Final School Report from Previous School (or latest)
- Attested Transfer Certificate for students going to Grade 2 and above
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of ISC-DIP to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.
Document Attestation and Translation
Please note that the guidelines below only apply if you are transferring from your home country. If you are transferring from another country please discuss documents requirements with the Administration.
UAE + GCC Nationalities
- School transfer certificate*^ stamped from the relevant ministry in the country. If your child is attending another school registered with the KHDA, a transfer certificate is not required OR End of year report^ stamped from the relevant ministry in the country.
West European /Scandinavian /American/Australian Nationalities
- School transfer letter*^ OR End of year report*^ must be stamped and signed by the issuing school.
For Other Countries
- School transfer certificate^ attested OR End of year report ^ attested.
Attestation: The above documents must be attested by the relevant ministry (e.g Ministry of Education for school report), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the embassy of the UAE in that country. Alternatively, it could be stamped by the embassy of the issuing country in the UAE and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE.
* Translation: These documents must be in either Arabic or English and where necessary translated by an official translator in UAE.
^ NB: School reports and transfer certificates/letters must state that the student has been promoted to the next grade.